Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Here we go again!?!?

Okay Ladies- after much thought and consideration, I think we will meet on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 7pm.  I know that won't work for everyone but it should fit most people's schedule.  (monday is FHE, Tues is scouts,YM/YW, activity days, Wednesday is institute and the weekend just doesn't work.)  maybe in another year or two we can try a morning one when there are less little ones at home???  Our first meeting will be September 20th.  One book we talked about doing is Running Barefoot, by Amy Harmon but my one concern is that it is not available at the library.  You can buy a hard copy for about $16 from bn.com or for those with a kindle it is $4 to download.  I don't want anyone to have to buy books to be part of this.  So let me know what you think- we can do Running Barefoot or we can do something that is available at the library- like A Girl of the Limberlost by Gene Stratton-Porter or you can make a suggestion of a book. If you are interested in hosting (you provide the home, the snack and lead the discussion) let me know! thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment