Friday, March 2, 2012

We had a fun meeting on Wednesday night and enjoyed some new faces in our group!  Unbroken was a fabulous book and am so glad that Holly suggested it!  I have missed book club and want to get back to it, just not on a monthly basis at this point.

 SO- if you find a book you love and want to talk about it, let us know and we can set up a night to do a book club meeting.  You can either leave a comment here with a book idea or email or text me or if you are an authorized writer on here just leave a post!

Looking forward to seeing you all again before too long!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou everyone for welcoming me to your group! I enjoyed meeting you all. I've never been in a book club that actually talked about the book :0) "Lay that Trumpet in our hands" by Susan McCarthy is a good book to talk about. It's about KKK in Florida in the 60's. I have an past YW leader, college English teacher, who is reading it with her class. I am up for whatever....always looking for a good book suggestion!

    ReplyDelete