Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fire & Graceling: By Kristin Cashore

Fire (a companion book to Graceling) was a great, quick read. It wouldn't really matter which book you read first. Fire... was one of those books that once you hit page 50 you don't want to put it down until your done! I wouldn't rank it above the Hunger Games series, but pretty close. It felt great to get lost in a book again.


Graceling was another great read. I really should space books like this out a little more!!! I checked both books out of the Library at the same time... and by the time I started reading Graceling, I only had 5 days to finish BOTH books. I just couldn't help it! I felt like I would never make it the whole 7 minutes BACK to the library to try and re-check it out again :) ... I know... SO SILLY. But I'm so glad to have that kind of pressure, because it keeps me reading!!!!!


WOA!!! When I was downloading these images off of Goodreads... I saw something VERY exciting!!!

"Book 3, tentatively titled Bitterblue and currently in progress, is a companion book to both Graceling and Fire and takes place in the seven kingdoms six years after Graceling. Bitterblue will tie all three books together in some way. Bitterblue is the sixteen-year-old protagonist, and Katsa, Po, Giddon, Helda, and other characters from Graceling will be part of the fabric of the book. Plenty of fighting still to come! "

WHAT! So excited!! Can you tell. I over exclamation point when I'm excited!!!!! English teachers probably HATE my blog posts:)

Anyway... Read the first two NOW... they are SOOOOOO worth it!

Happy Reading... Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment