Tuesday, June 28, 2011

in

I have officially started the Harry Potter series.  Emily couldn't believe I hadn't read any of them and insisted that I start.  I am only a chapter into book one and if I ever finish making my mom's birthday present than I will have more time to dive into these oh so popular books.  I am the only one out there hasn't read these books?


On another note, many of our fellow readers are now reading Graceling and Fire by Kristin Cashore .  They are talking about getting together soon to discuss them, so hurry and read them so you can join the discussion!

2 comments:

  1. You've never read Harry Potter!? :-) I'm glad you're finally starting! The audio books are FANTASTIC if you're trying to multi-task and need to get things done-- plus maybe your kids would enjoy reading the earlier books with you. That's how I read the first few books (on my commute to work), and really enjoyed them.
    I just put Graceling on hold at the library. I've heard lots of great things about the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Graceling book. I'm starting it tonight. And I haven't read the Harry Potter books either, Sara. We even have all 7 of them sitting on the shelf. I think I'll start those after I finish Graceling and Fire.

    ReplyDelete